Stellar Flutes Basic Native American Flute (A, G, F#) - Spanish Cedar
The flute comes with an instructional manual, allowing you to become a good native flute player, even without any previous musical experience. Suited for beginners and veterans!
The Stellar Flutes Basic Native American flute is a handmade instrument, made in the North-East of America. The flute is easy to hold and play, and is therefore suited for beginners and people with smaller hands as well.
The block on top of the flute is easily adjustable, allowing you to make minor changes in the sound and volume of the flute.
This particular model has been made out of Spanish cedar wood, and is available in 3 different keys: A (the smallest and the one with the highest pitch), G (the one with the middle size), F# (the longest one with the lowest pitch). Each flute plays in the one minor pentatonic scale and one major pentatonic scale.
How to play this flute?
- Blow into the end of the flute
- This is very easy, you do not need any embouchure
- It does not require a lot of air
- It is easy to hold, you hold it in front of you like a recorder
- It has six fingerholes on top, no holes in the back
The musical possibilities
- Features an adjustable block to make changes in sound and volume
- You can easily play in the minor pentatonic scale
- Play in major pentatonic by starting on the second note (4 holes closed)
- It is possible to play tones outside of these scales as well
- Use half-holes (half cover the fingerhole) to do so
- The flute has a reach of more than one octave