Susato Kildare S-series tunable Tin Whistle Set (D + C+ Eb)
Susato Kildare tin whistles are manufactured in North-Carolina, USA by George Kelischek. They are known for their pure, clean voice in the tin and high octave. They also have a little more volume than most whistles. The Susato Kildare tin whistle set includes 1 whiste head and 3 whistle bodies in the key of D, C and Eb. The head is easily adjustable and can be put easily on either of the bodies.
The set comes with the following accessoires:
- Protective leather bag
- Joint grease
- Note / finger sheet
- Adjustable thumb rest
How to play this tin whistle?
- Blow into the mouthpiece at the end of the flute
- It's very easy, just like blowing into a recorder
- It doesn't require a lot of air, although slightly more than most whistles
- The whistle is played in front of you, it's comfortable to hold
- It's suited for medium and large hand sizes
The musical possibilities
- You can play in various keys
- You can 'bend' notes by stinly sliding your finger off the fingerhole
- The whistle has a reach of more than two octaves
Which keys are easy to play in?
On a tin whistle you can easily and comfortably play in the following keys:
D major - G major - B minor - E minor
Eb major - Ab major - C minor - F minor
C major - F major - A minor - D minor