Erik the Flutemaker Meditation Flute
This handmade Meditation Flute has been crafted by Erik the Flutemaker. The flute is fully made of bamboo. It requires a little practice to get comfortable playing such an instrument.
How to play this flute
- Aim your airflow against the edge of the blowing hole
- This requires some practice and patience
- The flute is held horizontally.
- There's 6 fingerholes on top, and no thumbhole on the back
- Cover the holes with the pad of the fingers, not the fingertips
The musical possibilities
- Play in a peaceful, mysterious scale.
- The flute has a reach of 1,5 octaves